Anvaya Cove is a private resort in Morong, Bataan that is owned by Ayala Corporation. Now, I understood why rich people don’t mind spending millions for memberships on private resorts: gorgeous landscape, best service and most of all, no crowd chaos. And to answer your question, no, I’m not a member. We were just endorsed by my Ayala executive aunt. But I wish I’am.
HOW TO GET THERE
From Manila, take the NLEX then take the SCTEX and exit in Subic via Subic-Tipo Toll gate. Once in Subic, drive along Subic Freeport Zone until you reached the Morong Gate. When you’ve reached the Morong Gate, just stick on the main road until you’ve reached the huge entrance of Anvaya Cove. You’ll never missed it, I swear.
Check-in for overnight guests starts at 2pm. (and we arrived at 4pm ohyeah) The rooms are a little far from the amenities that you need to take the golf car. We were given 3 adjacent garden rooms , one has a terrace, that have connecting doors. The room is big enough for 5 persons and comes with a breakfast. And the beat part, we just got the room for almost P7,000.
We went on a Thursday because weekends are reserved for the members. And since we arrived around sunset already, we just hurriedly settle in our bags in our rooms and went to the beach. We borrowed a volleyball in the game room and played beach volleyball. It was my first time to try the said sport and I almost die running in the sand. To cap off the day, we dipped in the beach until darkness took place and staff asked us to be in the pools instead. We played billiards (for free) too and I suck.
I’m up early for I wanted to see the sunrise by the beach but last night’s beach volleyball took it from me. (HUHU never again) But I’m still up early for breakfast is not yet served when we got to the buffet area. So my dear parents asked me to go to the beach with them, and yes, to be the ultimate photographer.
After breakfast (no photos because I’m a bad blogger) and the sun is already completely out, I went took some photos of this paradise. I miss my monkey though. He’ll be so excited to take my photos in this gorgeous place. Nevertheless, the alone time and search for an artsy angle made me realized how blessed I’ve been this year that I got to experience this kind of serenity.
Before our check out by 12nn, we went to the newest pool of Anvaya Cove. It is beside the newly constructed basketball court. Compared to the infinity pool, this place is more serene and peaceful or maybe people didn’t know about this place though. The water is so blue too that I wish I have a go pro.
More about Anvaya Cove:
- They have a game room and library. And best part is that it’s free. Just present your room cards.
- They have day tours but you still needed to be endorsed by a member. If you avail this, don’t worry for they offer lockers and towels for free. Nice right?
- There are 2 restaurants inside- the Bamboo cafe, which serves buffet, and Pawikan Beach Bar and Grill. There are also 2 bars at night, one by the infinity pool and one by the beach.
- If you’re with kids, don’t worry because Kiddie Village and pool saves the day.
- You can avail their nature camp too for a corresponding price. They have a fitness trail and adventure tower where you can rappel and zip line.
- They have water sports too again to a corresponding price. You can try snorkeling, kayaking, jet skis, banana boat, wake board and more.
If you’re interested for more go here.